Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

This Week In Science #3

                                        Here is a example of the bar graph my group & I did .

This week in science i DID  two experiments . I did a experiment with jaime , where we gave directions & she had to follow . Her goal was to make a perfect peanut butter sandwich . Then we did another experiment .  Every group had a different task . My group and I had to make a graph about the months every student was in .

This week i LEARNED a few things . From the peanut butter jelly experiment i learned that if you give directions they have to be really specific , because then the person wont know how to do it . I also learned that my hypothesis was wrong . I though that the seed in the bottom  of the cup will grow slow but its the fastest & biggest so far .

No comments:

Post a Comment