Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

This Month in Science #10

     This month is science was very interesting ,and we did a lot of hands on projects. I am looking forward to doing other stuff like this in the future. This month ,we asked random people to fill out a survey, wich helped us find out about energy use in the Lower East Side. We asked questions such as how much garbage did you throw out today? And , How much hours of tv did you watch in the last 24 hours ? We also tested electronics to see how much watt's they use in a hour. Also, a few people from the Human Impact Group came to help us on a T-shirt project. We had to design a slogan , and sketch that brings awareness to our given topic. My group and I's slogan was " Watt's the problem ?" its catchy, and we have the perfect illustration to back it up.


 

     This month is science , I learned a lot. The people from the Human Impact Group taught , and gave us ideas on how to create slogans and sketches that would draw attention. I also learned about the people in the Lower East Side. While doing the survey , to my surprise I learned that people in the Lower East Side recycle a lot. Most people in the Lower East side use cars to. Last, I learned that men watch less T.V than women. I also learned that we use a lot of energy when we dont realize it. If you leave your phone plugged in over night, it uses a lot of energy up. I learned a lot of useful information about the energy that we use , and how much we really use it without realizing. This whole month was about energy, the ways we use it, and I enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment