Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

This Week in Science #12

 


     This week in science I did a few interesting things. My class and I played online games that would help us   know how the food chains work. We also made booklets , that we write in everyday. We drew illustrations in the booklets and vocabulary that we learned. We also took a quiz on Friday , that tested our knowledge of the work that week. We also took notes and fixed our spider habitats that now have fruit flys for the spider to eat.

   
 
   

     This week I learned a lot about energy pyramids. I learned a lot about Cellar Spiders. I learned that cellar spiders eat fruit flys , and they have short lifespans. I also learned some vocabulary. Decomposers is a word i didn't know. It's a organism that breaks down other organisms when their dead. Last , i learned about abiotic and biotic factors that could help the spider live long.



No comments:

Post a Comment