Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

This Year In Science 10th Grade Intro




      Hi , my name is Andy , i'm 15 . I like science, and its one of my favorite subjects. This year in science I definitely grew , because i’ve learned a lot of new things , and did hands - on activities that made it fun. The thing i liked the most was dissecting animals , and the spider habitat projects. Everything seemed to flow and I didn’t have no trouble. I want Debra to know that im looking forward to doing projects.


e are some guiding questions:
  • Who are you? What are your personal and academic interests?
  • How have you grown in science this year?
  • What did you enjoy in science this year?
  • What did you struggle with in science this year?
  • What would you like your teacher to know about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment